Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome to The Random Closet

Well here it is, my new blog. Not so long ago I had another blog dedicated to news and educating the public about all that is serious in the world. This blog is different, it is my "random closet," A place for me to publish articles and goods that are just far too ridiculous to be neighbors with serious news articles.

I don't know how long my relationship with Blogspot will last. This is, after all, just a fling. One day I may overcome my fear of commitment and move on to a more stable relationship with the likes of some other fine blogging sites such as tumblr or typepad (which I highly recommend). In the mean time you can find me here at www.randomcloset.blogspot.com, futzing around in my always random closet. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment